Friday, May 30, 2008

Jeffrey Ford on the cover of June's Locus

I never said this here before but I wrote a fan letter to Jeffrey Ford. I know, I know, you didn't think that I was one of those types of people who bothered people with their silly admiring rantings. Well, yes I am. Or at least I was this time. So I wrote to the guy telling him how much I liked his work. The surprising thing was that he wrote back! Goes to show you that this internet thing actually works. It was a thrill for me. He was very sweet. I know I love the guy. What a sweetie. Anyway he's on the cover of this month's Locus magazine.

When the store gets back online I'll be sure to include more of his work including a story in the new anthology, The Starry Rift, an anthology of futuristic storeis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment