Thursday, April 19, 2007

I think that McCain is losing his mind...

From the Huffington Post report:

Another man -- wondering if an attack on Iran is in the works -- wanted to know when America is going to "send an air mail message to Tehran."

McCain began his answer by changing the words to a popular Beach Boys song. "Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran," he sang to the tune of Barbara Ann.

See the video.

I don't think he is crazy for singing the song, although it is odd. It is for the callousness of singing it. War is serious business and a man running for the highest office in this land should always respect that and it is clear that he doesn't. I expect much more from McCain who has served in the military and has seen war first hand. If he isn't losing his mind then the only alternative is that he is a cold-hearted motherfucker. I prefer to think that he is the former so I can at least have some amount of respect left for the guy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment