Friday, April 11, 2008

Randi Rhodes to Move to Nova M Radio

Randi Rhodes is loud, obnoxious, and sometimes rude... and I love her so much. It is so refreshing to hear a liberal who just won't compromise. I love the way the girl throws it. And as for the "whores" comment, with respect to Chris Rock, "she shouldn't of said it ... but I understand." You can't tell me that what these women have been doing is not selling it for power. I've never been more disgusted by members of my own party in a long time.

From Brad Blog by Brad Friedman:
"RANDI RHODES QUITS AIR AMERICA, MOVES TO NOVA M RADIO" —

Air America has lost one of their most popular personalities to one of their progressive radio competitors. The BRAD BLOG can confirm that Air America radio host, Randi Rhodes, who had quit the troubled network officially earlier today, will now join Nova M Radio beginning next Monday in the same afternoon drive-time slot she occupied formerly...

Thus ends my relationship with Air America. I've stayed with them through thick-and-thin: the cancellation of my beloved and popular Morning Sedition, the Stalin-esc treatment of Liz Winstead, and sticking Chuck D on the Sunday slot and then cutting the show in the middle at one hour, on and on ... Now I can't even hear Thom Hartmann in NYC. I will struggle to hear Thom on the Internet and Rachel Maddow in the evening, but other than that, I think I'm done.

UPDATE:
I've never really heard of Nova M before all of this stuff. I just checked their schedule and it includes: Mike Malloy, Thom Hartmann, Rachel Maddow, AND NOW Randi Rhodes. So what's the point in listening to Air America? The problem with Air America has never been with their on air personalities, it has always been the management. It's one of the most frustrating things about being on the left, the people with money always want to run things (Mark Green) and the only thing they manage to run are things into the ground. I'm a Nova M listener now.

UPDATE:
Poor Sam Sedar should not be forgotten in all this. He, regardless of his religion, should be canonized for sainthood for putting up with all of this crap. He is the Air America Go-to man. Whenever they screw up, there is poor Sam to clean up the mess, despite being treated like a load of crap himself. The first thing Mark Green did after he took over Air America was to take away Sam's show and replace him with Lionel. Really. They removed Sam for Lionel. Idiots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment