Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Alleged 9/11 Conspirators May be Put to Death

As a person who went through 9/11 and lost friends in the tower I am just appalled by what the government is trying to do here. If these men are guilty then try them in the daylight so that all can see -- so that I can see. If you [the government] cannot do that then I must question whether the case against these men is valid. I WANT JUSTICE for what happened that day not some strange form of revenge killing akin to a lynching.

On Democracy Now!:
"Torture, Due Process Concerns Mar Capital Case Against Alleged 9/11 Conspirators"

On the Diane Rehm Show:
"U.S seeks death penalty for six men held at Guantanamo"

This sickens me. It utterly sickens me. How have we come to this? We torture people and then put them to death. Make no question that they will be put to death. There will be a shame "military" trial and then let the executions commence! This is disgraceful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment