Friday, May 25, 2007

Dark Matter reading at Indigo in 2000

I was going through some old pictures and found this gem. It was taken after my very first reading at the old storefront bookstore. Notice my huge grin! (If you look carefully at my eyes you can see that I'm completely exhausted as I had just finished construction of the store and was already doing readings!)

The reading was for the book Dark Matter: A Century of Speculative Fiction From The African Diaspora edited by Sheree Thomas. In the picture is myself and a few contributors to the book: Kiini Ibura Salaam, Sheree Thomas, and Ama Patterson.

1 comments:

Sheree Renée Thomas said...

Ahhh! A fond memory. That was our first reading, Jenn, thanks to you and the late Martin Simmons.

Many more blessings to you,
SRT

Post a Comment